Vendor Services Specialist
LOCATION: Central Florida
RATE OF PAY: $40,000 – $45,000 Yearly DOE
SHIFT: Mon – Fri 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
LENGTH: Temporary to Permanent position
Our client has an immediate opening for a Vendor Service Specialist. Reporting to the team Manager the purpose of this position is to set up new client information in the database, to track down missing contract information and to respond to requests/questions from clients. This person shall also attend the helpdesk, providing the first contact for client questions and problems. They will work to provide answers to processing procedures, service questions, website navigation or any other issues from clients (not a typical IT helpdesk).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to the following)
- Complete the intake and processing of contracts
- Collect and gather client contracts
- Contact vendors to obtain incomplete contract information and/or documents related to vendor management
- Data entry of contract terms into the company database
- rain clients on contract process and client dashboard information access
- Respond via phone and/or e-mail to client inquiries and requests.
- Associates and/or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience working in a customer service position using phone client contact and database tracking systems.
- Experience working the financial industry required.
- Expert computer skills utilizing MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and database systems.
- Approachable client and customer service orientation. Responds promptly to customer needs and is timely and professional in all interactions with clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must have the demonstrated ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, via the phone, e-mail and in writing.
- Must be able to work independently. Resolves problems by gathering and analyzing information and developing solutions in a timely manner.
- Experience as an Executive Secretary or another administrative professional that has background dealing with the public in a professional manner a plus
- Organized with the ability to plan and prioritize work and use time efficiently
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; continually looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Ability to follow directions
- Persistence in determining the correct vendor and best individual within the vendor organization to obtain all information needed to complete the contract
- Attention to detail in entering information and completing tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
We are a No Fee staffing agency Drug-Free Workplace / EEOC
All applicants are subject to a background search and skill testing where applicable
Most positions are not accessible via Public Transportation