- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months industry experience
- Must have a valid class “E” drivers license
- Employer does 20 Year background check
- Employer does motor vehicle record check
- No certifications required.
Roll new rubber treads, known as camel-backs, over tire casings, and mold the semi-raw rubber treads onto the buffed casings. Rotate tires to different positions on vehicles, using hand tools. Seal punctures in tubeless tires by inserting adhesive material and expanding rubber plugs into punctures, using hand tools. Separate tubed tires from wheels, using rubber mallets and metal bars, or mechanical tire changers. Unbolt wheels from vehicles and remove them, using lug wrenches and other hand and power tools.Assist mechanics and perform other duties as directed. Clean sides of whitewall tires. Drive automobile or service trucks to site in order to provide services.
Work Schedule: Sun – Thu 6:30AM – 3:30PM, Temp to Hire position.
Salary: $12.00- $14.00 per hour, based on experience.