Are you a detail oriented individual?
Do you like working in an ever changing, fast paced environment?
Have you been searching for a career that is challenging and rewarding?
Are you a self-motivated person that strives to achieve person goals?
Then you may just be the person we have been searching for to become our next big Staffing Professional!!
REPORTS TO: Staffing Manager
RATE OF PAY: $14.00/hour + DOE
Quarterly Bonuses available
Excellent Benefit Package
SHIFT: Office Hours Mon – Fri ; 8:00AM – 5:00PM
DATE: January 2018
Our local Staffing Agency is growing and we are in search of an experienced Staffing Professional
to join our team to help expand our business in the Central Florida Market.
TopTalent Staffing has over 30 years in the staffing industry; we are a renowned company dedicated to connecting great customers with great employees. We are proud to offer employment relief to thousands of individuals each year and we are quickly expanding! We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Personnel Assistant to join our team!
Our Staffing Professionals are responsible for delivering high quality service to customers and employees by matching skills of employees to the customer’s needs, developing and retaining business by providing outstanding customer service, and performing a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance and service.
This position will require you to be able to handle a multi-line phone system to accommodate both English and Spanish phone calls, as well as be comfortable on the computer utilizing spreadsheets, data entry, internet searches and the Outlook email system to complete tasks. Our Staffing Professionals must be able to work in a fast paced environment and excel under pressure.
General Daily Functions
- Obtain detailed assignment information from customers and utilize it to provide effective customer service.
- Interview and test applicants to evaluate their qualifications for assignments.
- Administer training of temporary employees to upgrade their skills for assignments.
- Fill customer work orders with qualified employees.
- Monitor temporary employee attendance and performance.
- Troubleshoot to resolve the problems or complaints of customers and employees.
- Coach temporary employees to ensure quality performance and job satisfaction.
- Recruit temporary employees to form a pool of applicants for high demand skill areas.
- Answer telephone to provide desired information for customers and employees.
- Maintain customer and employee records to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to shift back and forth between two or more tasks / multi-task
- Ability to influence the opinions or decisions of others (e.g., customers and temporary employees)
- Ability to remember information (e.g., policies, procedures) or find as needed
- Cooperative, team oriented, patient, calm under pressure, and able to work independently
- Strong PC skill – including being more than proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication and attention to detail skills
Requirements for This Position
- At least 2 years of previous experience as an Administrative Support person
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Candidates should be professional with a positive attitude
- Must have the ability to prioritize workflow and handle multiple activities
- Must have a sense of urgency and be able to switch activities quickly and efficiently
- Ideal candidate shall be self-motivated and able to work alone as well as on a team
- Able to work in an environment that handles confidential documentation
Our company is proud to be a Drug Free Workplace
All applicants are subject to a background search
All applicants will be asked to complete computer testing
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer