Shipping and Receiving Clerk- with Forklift Cert
This is a shipping and/or receiving role within a busy warehouse environment.
Full time position, possible Temporary to Hire for right candidate
Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00AM – 5:00PM – some OT
Pay: $12.00 an hour
Outstanding benefits package once hired by client
As a Shipping/Receiving Clerk, you will
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records verify accuracy
- Record shipment data such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies for reporting, accounting, or record keeping purposes
- Prepare documents such as work orders.
- Packing, sealing, labeling, or affixing postage to prepare materials for transport.
- Load and moving pallets of product throughout the warehouse or onto trucks
These positions require you to work well in a team setting and under immediate supervision. You must be organized and be able to effectively communicate
- 1 or more year’s of shipping and/or receiving experience
- Must be able to work independently
- Knowledge of common Warehouse procedures
- Knowledge of shipping software programs such as UPS Worldship and Fed Ex Ship Manager is a plus
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds using proper safety methods
- Must have consistent and reliable means of transportation
- Must have current Forklift Certification
*We are a No Fee staffing agency Drug Free Workplace / EEOC
All applicants are subject to a background search and skill testing where applicable*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour