Contract pay Rate – $17.95
This is a long term contract position
Hours 10:00 PM to 6:30 AM some weekends required
General function to provide maximum system operations for the monitoring and control functions for a large Reuse Water Treatment Facility.
- Monitor and control of a SCADA system for plant operation and equipment failures as instructed.
- An assignee in this classification is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all treatment plants and appurtenances therein.
- Duties include record keeping, process control, and other duties as required.
- Answer and make phone calls as needed.
- Notify and respond to staff in the field via internal communications, i.e., pager, radio, intercom and/or phones systems. Proper radio, intercom and phone etiquette must be observed at all times.
- Properly enter daily log notes and work orders as instructed.
- Shall be able to appropriately respond to multiple situations including emergencies.
- Understand and follow written and/or verbal instructions, policies and procedures.
- Ensures security and safety of the SCADA system, staff and facility.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- One year working in computer systems or controls for data acquisition and interface.
- Experience in use of computers utilizing UNIX, NT, and /or Windows 2000 operating systems.
Testing to be completed on Word / Excel and Typing
All candidates required to pass a Level 2 Fingerprinted background check
We are a No Fee staffing agency Drug-Free Workplace / EEOC
All applicants are subject to a background search and skill testing where applicable
Most positions are not accessible via Public Transportation