OVERNIGHT MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
Full Time – 40 hours with OT Avail/Req
Shift – 10:00PM – 7:00AM – will be required to work every Sunday
will rotate with team days off to ensure at least once a month Fri/Sat off.
Salary $18 – $22 per hour / Temp to Hire position for right candidate
Own transportation is required – work site is not accessible via public transportation
Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
Duties and responsibilities to perform for this function:
- Comfortable working in a Food Manufacturing facility.
- Must have some knowledge in the operation, repair and normal maintenance of the production machinery and equipment.
- Some knowledge reading and understanding electrical and pneumatic schematics.
- Attendance to maintenance meetings as required.
- Follow the preventive maintenance schedule.
- Reduce production downtime by making needed repairs on the production line a top priority.
- Responsible for maintenance and greasing of machines.
- Maintaining a safe working environment at all times is essential.
- Oil Change and other Preventative Maintenance on automotive vehicles.
- May be asked to replace lighting fixtures and ballasts
- All other duties as assigned by management.
Applicants subject to a written math test to assess knowledge.
Must be able to read, write and speak English in a conversational manner.
We are a No Fee staffing agency Drug Free Workplace / EEOC
All applicants are subject to a background search and skill testing where applicable
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.toptalentusa.com/application/ →