- High school diploma or equivalent and 1 year experience.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to work within a fast pace environment.
- MIG welding experience in the following areas: Aluminum ranging in thickness from 1/8″ up to and including ½” , Mild steel ranging in thickness between ¼” and 3/8″.
- TIG welding experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Ability to understand measurements and follow assembly drawings.
- Must have self provided transportation.
- Must have self provided hand tools to perform job duties.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work 5-6 days per week if needed (40-54 hours).
Use hand-welding or flame-cutting equipment to weld or join metal components or to fill holes, indentations, or seams of fabricated metal products.
Work Schedule: Hours 6:30am-2:30pm with occasional OT and Saturday work
Salary: $16.00- $20.00 per hour, based on experience.