We are currently hiring skilled individuals for multiple opportunities. Positions range from Building/Facility Maintenance to Housing/Apartment Complex Maintenance. HVAC Experience and EPA Certification is a plus but not required. Most opportunities are long term. Benefits available with most positions.
Pay rate: $14.33
Applies knowledge and experience to handle various projects involving plumbing, electrical work, grounds maintenance, and mechanical maintenance. HVAC Experience a Plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including but not limited to:
- Performs various manual tasks associated with maintenance of office buildings and/or Housing Complexes
- Capable of providing troubleshooting and repairing electrical service
- Capable of troubleshooting and repairing plumbing
- Capable of repairing all forms of carpentry and general housing constructions
- Operates a variety of machinery, equipment, and tools associated with department projects
- Performs other various general tasks associated with overall property/building maintenance
- Minimum Qualifications
- One to two (1-2) years previous experience and/or training involving general building maintenance or construction in an industrial or commercial setting.
- Ability to read, write, calculate and orally communicate in English.
- Ability to add, subtract, divide and multiply.
- Ability to perform heavy manual labor under adverse weather conditions.
- Lift large objects weighing up to 50lbs
HVAC Experience and EPA certification a plus but not required
Must submit to background and drug test
We are a No Fee staffing agency and are a Drug-Free Workplace