Inhouse Recruiter for Busy Staffing Company
Our local Staffing Agency is growing and we are in search of an experienced Bi-Lingual Recruiter to join our team to help expand our business in the Central Florida Market.
TopTalent Staffing has over 30 years in the staffing industry; we are a renowned company dedicated to connecting great customers with great employees. We are proud to offer employment relief to thousands of individuals each year and we are quickly expanding! We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Recruiter to join our team!
This position will require you to be able communicate both English and Spanish on phone calls, as well as be comfortable on the computer utilizing spreadsheets, data entry, internet searches and the Google G-Drive system to complete tasks. Our Staffing Professionals must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and excel under pressure.
General Daily Functions
- Post Jobs
- Ability to search job board databases
- Schedule interviews of qualified candidates
- Interview and test applicants to evaluate their qualifications for assignments
- Recruit temporary employees to form a pool of applicants
- Locate and nurture new recruiting sources for candidates
- Develop screening questions based on current job orders
Requirements for This Position
- At least 2 years of previous experience as a Recruiter
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Some College
Drug Free Workplace / EEOC
All applicants are subject to a background search
RATE OF PAY: $35K plus Profit Sharing / Excellent Benefit Package
SHIFT: Office Hours Mon – Fri ; 8:00AM – 5:00PM