PRODUCTION MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
Full Time – 40 hours with OT Avail/Req
Monday to Friday – 7:00AM – 4:00PM
Salary $18 – $20 per hour / Temp to Hire position for right candidate – Negotiable for the right individual with experience
Own transportation is required – work site is not accessible via public transportation
Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
Duties and responsibilities to perform for this function:
- Must have some knowledge in the operation, repair and normal maintenance of the production machinery and equipment.
- Some knowledge reading and understanding electrical and pneumatic schematics.
- Communicate with operators, production line mechanics and management about machinery issues as required.
- Attendance to maintenance meetings as required.
- Follow the preventive maintenance schedule.
- Reduce production downtime by making needed repairs on the production line a top priority.
- Responsible for maintenance and greasing of machines.
- Responsible for inventory of parts and overall cleanliness of the maintenance shop.
- The production maintenance technician is in charge of startup and shut down of the production lines
- Maintaining a safe working environment at all times is essential.
- Oil Change and other Preventative Maintenance on automotive vehicles.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
Applicants subject to a written math test to assess knowledge.
Must be able to read, write and speak English in a conversational manner.
We are a No Fee staffing agency Drug Free Workplace / EEOC
All applicants are subject to a background search and skill testing where applicable
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour