Industrial Journeyman Electrician ___________________________________________________________________________
To provide electrical support and duties to large industrial beverage bottling company.
Perform day-to-day monitoring, operation, and maintenance of the plant areas and functions including (but not limited to) facilities, refrigeration & cooling systems, steam system, water systems, compressed air system, electrical distribution system, concentrate blending and bulk packaging, tank farms, barreling, frozen dock, tanker loading/unloading, aseptic filling and storage, and inventory control.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Will be required to fix and repair various industrial machinery
- Install and maintain industrial fans and other electrical utilities within the building
- Must be experienced Journeyman Electrician in US
- Must be able to read, write and verbally communicate in English, Bi-Lingual is helpful
- Must be able to calculate basic mathematical functions without the use of a calculator
- May be asked to lift and carry up to 70 lbs without assistance occasionally
- Will be asked to lift and carry up 40 lbs without assistance regularly
- Able to respond, troubleshoot and repair Electrical Pumps, Lift Stations and other various Utilities machinery and equipment
- Able to work independently
- Must be able to work with sensitive information by maintaining a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and willingness to learn new skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bi-Lingual preferred but not required
- Journeyman Electrician license preferred / or equivalent verifiable experience
- Current State of Florida Drivers license *Required
**Other duties as assigned or required by management.
All Employees shall be required to submit to a Drug Testing and Background check.