HVAC Mechanic – Seeking a qualified Refrigeration Mechanic.
The functions performed in this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide technical support for the operations and maintenance of HVAC systems
- Conduct preventative maintenance on all HVAC mechanical systems and related equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance including but not limited to: scheduling maintenance to ensure continuous operation and prevent equipment interruptions; installing new or reconditioned mechanic or HVAC equipment; maintaining a safe, clean, and efficient environment in accordance with university standards
- Execute repairs by troubleshooting complex HVAC systems and completing scheduled assignments in a timely manner
- Ensure all refrigerant systems repairs are in compliance with the Environmental Protection Agency regulations
Conduct repairs on various equipment including but not limited to: complex corrective and planned maintenance on basic pneumatic air systems; compressors electrical controls, appliances, cooling towers, boiler soft water systems, hot water tanks, steam converters, hot and chilled water pumps, and related piping; chilled water fan coil units, air handlers, variable air volume units, direction expansion (dx) units; window air condition units, ice machines, exhaust fans, ventilated systems and related equipment.
EPA CERT Required
Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Day shift with some night shift rotations
Salary: $14.33 /hour 40 hour work weeks
Temp to Hire for the right person