- High school diploma or equivalent and 1 year experience.
- Must have 12-VOLT experience wiring electric in/on vehicles. Candidates with electrical manufacturing experience will also be considered.
- We will also look at someone who has done auto installation that has recently gotten an electrician certification or someone with very little electrical experience but has gotten their vocational certification.
- Must have a valid class “E” drivers license.
- Must have DC electrical experience (automotive, control wiring, lighting, etc.) , AC electrical experience (single phase mostly, up to 240VAC). Knowledge of troubleshooting is a plus.
- Must have self provided transportation.
- Must have self provided hand tools to perform job duties.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work 5-6 days per week if needed (40-54 hours).
Employer does background check and motor vehicle record check.
No certifications required.
Roll new rubber treads, known as camel-backs, over tire casings, and mold the semi-raw rubber treads onto the buffed casings. Rotate tires to different positions on vehicles, using hand tools. Seal punctures in tubeless tires by inserting adhesive material and expanding rubber plugs into punctures, using hand tools. Separate tubed tires from wheels, using rubber mallets and metal bars, or mechanical tire changers. Unbolt wheels from vehicles and remove them, using lug wrenches and other hand and power tools.Assist mechanics and perform other duties as directed. Clean sides of whitewall tires. Drive automobile or service trucks to site in order to provide services.
Work Schedule: Hours 6:30am-2:30pm with occasional OT and Saturday work
Salary: $16.00- $20.00 per hour, based on experience.