The specific duties performed in this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain, install, repair, and operate electrical systems and components; adhere to national and state electrical codes.
- Maintain low and medium voltage components; perform, repair and replace electrical installations.
- Maintain, test and calibrate controls, transformers and self-contained watt hour meters.
- Clean and maintain power distribution equipment, tools, and supplies; maintain and repair fire alarm systems; maintain wiring, power appliances, light machinery, electrical circuits, electrical motors, generators and other electrical equipment; locate and correct power failures and electrical malfunctions.
- Perform preventive maintenance to all appropriate electrical systems; ensure that maintenance requirements for electrical and mechanical systems are initiated for all new equipment and are up to date and correct for existing equipment.
- Assist in the planning of electrical systems and renovation projects dealing with all electrical aspects.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.33 /hour