CONTROL PANEL TECH
Pay Rate $18.00-$20.00 DOE
Full time, First shift 7:00-3:30pm
- Responsible for the assembly and wiring of industrial control panels. Builds panels to print including lay out and physically mounting devices to back panels wiring per print and testing the panel to ensure it is built according to plan (point to point).
- Must be able to understand the fundamentals of electricity and read electrical schematic. Must be familiar and comfortable with a variety of hand and power tools.
- Must take pride in his or her work, paying close attention to detail. Must have a desire to take initiative in learning new things and work in a team environment.
Responsible for the following:
- Read blueprints / schematics
- Mount devices to back panels and enclosures using a variety of methods including drilling & tapping steel
- Wire panel devices per electrical schematics
- Route & bundle wire & cables according to electrical standards
- Basic knowledge of electricity and electrical circuits
- Operate hand and power tools
- Familiar with UL 508 industrial control panel code
- Basic computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour