Bilingual Customer Service Ambassador
LOCATION: Orlando International Airport
RATE: $13.05 Per Hour5
HOURS: Afternoon/Evening Shifts (12:30 pm-9:00 pm) or (1:30pm – 10:00 pm)
LENGTH: Long Term position
The ideal candidate for this position must be extremely outgoing and possess excellent people skills. In this role, the Customer Service Ambassador will be assisting guests, and passengers by providing them with correct information to every question or request. As this is a bilingual position the candidate should be able to speak and understand fluently one of the following languages along with English:
Japanese, Korean, Chinese, or Russian
- All passengers and guests must be greeted in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to resolve any uprising issues or concerns that may come about
- Able to work in front of a group of people while communicating clearly, effectively and professionally in a high-stress environment
- Must be able to enter data into the computer to record information as required
- Communicate with the staff on any important information pertaining to incidents, flight delays, and emergencies.
- Required to work on the weekends and holidays
- Able to walk and stand the majority of the shift
- Ability to speak and hear clearly
- Be fluent in one of the 8 languages and also able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Familiar with Orlando, Orlando Theme Parks, and hotels
- Minimum of 2 years of Customer Service Experience
- Required to have a GED or High School Diploma
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs., climb a ladder, stairs or hill, bend, stoop, push, pull, reach over, kneel or crawl if and when needed.
We are a No Fee staffing agency Drug-Free Workplace / EEOC
All applicants are subject to a background search and skill testing where applicable
Most positions are not accessible via Public Transportation