Custodian Janitor Part-time $9.60 per Hr
20-40 hours per week
- Experience in custodial work or equivalence preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of custodial equipment and cleaning chemicals.
- Knowledge of basic mechanical and technical applications as related to specific job functions.
Positions start 1-2pm and end at 5-8pm depending on work load, M-F
Hours vary from 20-40 hours per week
Most positions are at one school for the whole year but may be asked to float to various locations throughout Seminole County
Hourly pay $9.60
Must have ability to pass a level II background check
– Maintain proper care and disposal of all trash & recyclables
– Perform general cleaning and sanitizing of facilities
– Unlock and secure facilities.
– Restock and maintain supplies in all restrooms.
– Maintain clean working equipment and supplies sufficient for the job.
– Inform supervisor repairs requiring work orders.
– Replace light bulbs as needed.
– Adjust the heating and cooling temperatures
– Perform minor repairs and touch up painting.
– Move and assemble furniture and equipment.
– Perform other duties as assigned
EQUIPMENT / MATERIALS (preferred but not mandatory)
Vacuum cleaners, wet/dry vacuum, 175 RPM floor machine, automatic floor scrubbing machine, carpet extractor, pressure washer, ladders and blowers.
Heavy Work Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Ability to pass background and drug screening
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://tts.aviontego.com/portals/Portals/Applicant/CheckBeforeApply.aspx →