Contract Review Analyst
Contract Reviews Analyst
Payrate $40,000 Yearly +/- DOE
Review contracts & capturing relevant terms & contract components onto an electronic template. Involves following a prescribed method of reading contracts to ensure accuracy. Contracts are typically multiple page documents with complex language that frequently includes master agreements and multiple exhibits and schedules.
- Understanding the purpose of contract review and how alerts work, what team needs to complete contracts
- Technical knowledge (Microsoft Office, ability to learn software programs; expert level in manipulating documents within Adobe.
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal).
- Problem-solving skills – natural curiosity for solving problems; enjoys the challenge, looks for root causes before taking action.
- Critical thinking skills – asks questions, looks at the broader picture, capable of conducting a what-if analysis.
- Self-motivated and capability of organizing and prioritizing work to achieve required results.
- Persistent in finding the right answer, not settling for the easy answer.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Not afraid to ask questions or ask for help
- Must enjoy solving complex problems and patience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience in reviewing simple to complex contracts for completeness, preferred.
- Background reviewing and understanding complex documents, such as reading and interpreting regulations, a plus.
- Experience is contract administration, legal or financial/backing industry contracts a plus. Paralegals encouraged to apply.
Benefits start date of full time hire, medical, dental, life, vision, 401K, 3 weeks paid vacation, and 10 paid holidays.
Job Type: Full-time