Contract MIG/TIG Welder
Location: Orlando, FL
Pay: $18-19/hr Depending on Experience
Hours: 3:30 pm – 11:30 pm M-F (Overtime available)
Length: Temp to Permanent
The ideal candidate for this position must have prior welding experience.
Knowledge in MIG & TIG as the welder will be responsible to fit and weld steel, aluminum and stainless steel parts using the MIG/ or TIG process.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED*
- Minimum 1 year of welding
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to prove commitment to quality workmanship and be detail oriented
- Able to read and work off blueprints
- Required to remain in compliance with all safety guidelines, and maintain an organized workspace
- Must pass a drug screen
We are a No Fee staffing agency Drug-Free Workplace / EEOC All applicants are subject to a background search and skill testing where applicable
Most positions are not accessible via Public Transportation