TopTalent is looking for Rough Carpenters to build wooden pallets.
Our Client’s pallets are customized to meet specific requirements for shipping supplies.
The company is a worldwide crating and shipping company providing full service shipping and delivery from Central Florida to both domestic and international locations
- HAZMAT Shipping
- Rigging and Shipping Motorcycles and Cars
- Rigging and Shipping Boats
- Fragile Items
Temp to Hire position
Hours: 7:00AM – 4:00PM Mon-Fri OT is available
Pay Rate: $10 – $12 Per hour DOE
Note that Client may include a pay increase once probationary period is completed
Need to have reliable transportation, is not on public transportation
Looking for 2 rough carpenters to do the following:
- Measure materials or distances, with measuring tape, or rule to lay out work.
- Cut or saw boards, and plywood to required size, using handsaw or power saw
- Mark cutting lines on materials, using pencil and scriber.
- Anchor and brace forms and other structures in place, using nails, bolts, or anchor rods
- Assemble and fasten material together to construct wood or metal framework of structure, using bolts, nails, or screws.
Willing to train entry level as long as have done some type of building
Must pass the measurement test.