Business Development Manager
LOCATION: Central Florida
RATE OF PAY: Negotiable DOE
SHIFT: Mon – Fri 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
LENGTH: Temporary to Permanent position
Our client has an immediate opening for a Business Development Manager. This is sales position who will respond to warm leads as well as generate new leads. The ideal candidate will go to trade shows and other destinations to try to generate new business and establish relationships with potential clients.
This person must have previous sales experience in selling services, ideally in the financial services industry. Additionally, this person will need to be comfortable using a CRM program to update leads and provide management with detailed status updates.
- Travel required – accounts are across the US
- Associates and/or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience working in a customer service position using phone client contact and database tracking systems.
- Experience working the financial industry required.
- Ideal candidate will possess Account Management experience such as a commercial loan officer or personal banker.
- Expert computer skills utilizing MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and database systems.
- Approachable client and customer service orientation. Responds promptly to customer needs and is timely and professional in all interactions with clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must have the demonstrated ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, via the phone, e-mail and in writing.
- Must be able to work independently. Resolves problems by gathering and analyzing information and developing solutions in a timely manner.
- Experience as an Executive Secretary or other administrative professional that has background dealing with the public in a professional manner a plus
- Organized with the ability to plan and prioritize work and use time efficiently
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; continually looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Ability to follow directions’Persistence in determining the correct vendor and best individual within the vendor organization to obtain all information needed to complete the contract
- Attention to detail in entering information and completing tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
We are a No Fee staffing agency Drug-Free Workplace / EEOC
All applicants are subject to a background search and skill testing where applicable
Most positions are not accessible via Public Transportation