Please note that all PAYSTUBS and W2’s can be accessed via website. W2’s were mailed out on January 24th
If you are still in need of your Paystubs or W2 – please visit the Pay Stub access web portal
If you have not yet registered to gain access to the Pay Stub web portal, please follow these instructions.
- On the login screen do not enter your email address yet – you must create a new account first by clicking on CREATE A NEW LOGIN in blue to the right of the email address block – in the middle of the screen
- The next screens will require you to create your account.
- Enter all the required information and once you hit NEXT on the last screen, you should see “a validation email has been sent to your personal email address entered”.
- Go to your personal email now and locate the automated email –
- Look for an email from EZ WEB ADVANTAGE ACCOUNT REGISTRATION (ensure you check your spam folders, could take up to 24 hours).
- This email will have the link in order to complete your registration.
- Click on that confirmation link in the email and it will take you back to the Payroll website.
- Enter your password that you created when setting up your account for your Howard EZ Pay system.
- Once completed you should see that your email address was successful – Click the NEXT button
- The next screen will show you a picture – chose any picture from the 200+ available that you like and make your own Security Label.
- This Security Label and Picture will be used if you ever need technical assistance.
- Now you will be asked to choose your security questions and answers – complete this screen
- On the next screen you will have to enter a Validation Key and your Birthdate
- Validation Key is the 1st 4 letters of your last name (all CAPS) & the last 4 digits of your social
- (Example: Jane Smith with Social 123-45-6789 has validation key = SMIT6789) <–– LETTERS MUST ALL BE IN CAPS
- Once you complete this stage – your account is now set up and you can access your paystubs and W2
To Obtain your W2
- Hover over MY DATA
- From the drop down menu click on W2 REGISER
- Click on the blue YEAR of the W2 that you are looking for
- A 2nd window will populate with your W2
- Make sure your popup blockers are off
- Now you can either save it or print it
To Obtain your PAYSTUBS
- Hover over MY DATA
- Click on Earnings Statement
- Choose the Blue date of the pay stub you wish to obtain
- it will be automatically downloaded to your computer