Please note that all W2 for 2016 were printed and mailed via US Post Office on the 24th of January.
If you are still in need of your W2 – please visit the Pay Stub access web portal
If you have not yet registered to gain access to the Pay Stub web portal, please follow these instructions.
- On the login screen do not enter your email address yet – you must create a new account first by clicking on CREATE A NEW LOGIN in blue in the middle of the screen
- The next screens you will be required to create your account.
- Enter all the required information and once you hit NEXT on the last screen, you should get a screen that says “a validation email has been sent to your personal email address entered”.
- Go to your personal email now.
- In your personal email look for an email from EZ WEB ADVANTAGE ACCOUNT REGISTRATION (ensure you check your spam folders, could take up to 24 hours). This email will have the link in order to complete your registration. Click on that confirmation link in the email and it will take you back to the Payroll website.
- Enter your password that you created for your Howard EZ Pay system.
- Once completed you should see that your email address was successful – Click the NEXT button
- The next screen will show you a picture – chose any picture from the 200+ available that you like and make your own Security Label. This Security Label and Picture will be used if you ever need technical assistance.
- Now you will be asked to choose your security questions and answers
- On the next screen you will have to enter a Validation Key and your Birthdate
- Validation Key is the 1st 4 letters of your last name (all CAPS) & the last 4 digits of your social
- (Example: Jane Smith with Social 123-45-6789 has validation key = SMIT6789) <–– LETTERS MUST ALL BE IN CAPS